Five Little Soldiers Standing In A Row,
Three Stood Straight And Two Stood So.
Along Came The Captain And What Do You think?
They All Stood Straight, As Quick As A Wink.
1) Trumpet --- The one which he is blowing for music
2) Drums --- On which he is hitting with the sticks
3) Soldiers --- A man or woman who serves in an army for one's country in a border to protect from other country.
4) Captain --- A officer who has a command on army people.
5) Wink --- A very short time (as the time it takes the eye to blink or the heart to beat)